Revit Technologies really does understand security: our business and your business depend on it - the two are interlocked. It is our reputation for delivering secure systems on which we typically build our current relationships with customers and attain new ones.
IT security is paramount to business. It is understood by most organizations that security is important, but the true risks to unsecured systems is often overlooked or misunderstood. The tragedy is that the security dangers are very real. However, there's been so much hysteria that anyone with any purchasing responsibility, recently, is probably confused by now and paralyzed by indecision.
Whatever your systems and technologies, we can audit, assess and remedy your organization’s current IT security vulnerabilities and potential future vulnerabilities. We will analyze to the minute level, if required, giving you a true picture of how secure you are from your internal and external threats.
The internal threats to business are typically the largest and clearest - and present dangers to organizations. Many service providers ignore this threat, and the customer ends up unaware of the danger until it's too late, often not being aware that a breach has even happened at all.
Revit Technologies security products and services provide the following benefits:
• Help to prevent downtime from external threats, such as worm or denial-of-service attacks, allowing you to optimise your network's performance effectively.
• Defend your network from internal threats, through control and audit.
• Help to maintain your customer relationships, by ensuring that your on-line and mission-critical services are always available to them.
• Allow you to protect sensitive business-critical data, such as confidential, credit card and personal information/data.
• Simplify the management of your network security, even enabling you to selectively outsource the secure hosting and proactive monitoring of your network.
• Help to maintain compliance with your internal policies, eg filters can be set so that HR departments can access a particular site, but manufacturing cannot.
• Protect your network investment, by creating a solid platform which can integrate with both your current and future technologies.